Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
QUICK, PRACTICAL AND ALWAYS RELIABLE
One grab, one click and your bike is locked – with the reliable protection of an ABUS lock.
Frame locks are the basic protection of your bike. If you're just popping into the bakery, they are a practical way to protect your bike from quick theft in one easy step.
Just like our SHIELD™ XPlus 5755L. It is made of hardened special steel and the shackle offers a thickness of 8.5 millimetres. The extra large inner diameter allows the lock to be fitted to two-wheelers with tyres up to 70 mm wide.
- 8.5 mm thick locking shackle
- The shackle, the case as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
- Accessories can easily be fitted to the locking mechanism on the lock housing
- ABUS XPlus cylinder for high protection against manipulation attempts, e.g. lock picking
Operation and use:
- Good protection at medium theft risk
- Recommended for securing good bicycles
- being the NR version, the key can be removed from the cylinder when the lock is opened
- LH - Easy mounting by screwing to the rear struts
- ABUS' LH adapter strap is an alternative mounting option, which provides secure hold if there are no holes in the rear section. This adapter can be purchased in addition to this lock.