Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
GinkGo Frameset Specifications
- 6061 T6 Heat Treated Aluminium Alloy tubing
- 5.4kg bare frame weight with no fittings at all.
- 9.5kg including boards + kickstand + carbon fork + headsets + steerer hardware
- 160mm post mount rear disc fitting (can accept 180mm or 200mm rotors with adapters)
- 30.9mm seat tube (36.6mm clamp included)
- 73mm British Threaded BB Shell (MTB spec. Not possible to use road or gravel cranks!)
- 142 x 12mm Rear Axle
- Middle Headtube (ZS44 cups upper and lower)
- Front Headtube (ZS56 lower & ZS44 upper)
It's a 'one size fits most' situation. If you are between 5'9 and 6'2 then you will be able to create a comfy fit with either a drop bar or a flat or swept bar. However, if you are less than 5'9" then the bike might be a stretch even with an inline seatpost and a short stem.
Minimum distance from centre of seatpost to handlebar clamp with a level setup (reach): [TBC]mm
As it has such a long wheelbase, the handling doesn't differ much for different rider heights. The issue will be with getting the stack and crank length, and saddle position in the sweet spot.
Fortunately Martin provides a steerer that's 245mm long, so there is room for about 100mm of headset spacers.
- The cheapest options are simple RAL colours, which are done in Sweden.
- Alternative option to get the frame shipped RAW, so we can send it to Aurum Finishing for a fancy powdercoat finish with custom finish and decals etc. This allows iridescent or stealth colours for an extra £100.
- The steerer hardware and kickstand were raw aluminium, but we have had them refinished in a High Temp black powder coat to increase durability, and improve the look. This is optional, but is included in the price. Or if you want we could get them refinished by Aurum Finishing in any colour you want.
Back Board Customisation
- If you provide a graphic then Martin at GinkGo can have the aluminium laminate back board covered with printed vinyl of your design, in whatever colours can be printed onto vinyl (CMYK).
Gravel Build Specifications (Pictured)
- 16.2kg complete weight
- Sentient Karv 700c Wheels
- Shimano GRX 1x11 RX600 Levers
- Shimano GRX RD-RX812 Rear Mech
- Shimano SLX 2 Pot Calipers
- Shimano MT510 cranks with Absolute Black 36t Narrow Wide Chainring
- Shimano 11:42t SLX Cassette
- 90mm A-Head Stem
- Genetic 42cm 11 Degree Flare Handlebars
- Cane Creek 30.9 to 27.2 seatpost shim
- RSP 27.2mm Inline Seatpost
- Velo VL-4335 Saddle
- HT PA03 Flat Pedals
MTB Build Specification (No Pictures Yet)
- Not sure how much it will weigh yet.
- Rock Shox Yari RC 160mm 27.5" Fork
- Sentient KNAR 27.5" Wheelset
- Maxxis Minion DHF & DHR II 27.5 x 2.4" Tyres
- Shimano MT501 Cranks with 32t Chainring
- Shimano SLX RD-M7000 Rear Mech
- Shimano SLX M7000 11:46t Cassette
- Shimano XT M8100 2 Pot Disc Brakes
- Shimano RT66 180mm Disc Rotors
- Shimano SL-M5100 I-Spec-EV Shifter
- 70mm Stem
- Gusset Beard 750mm 40 Degree Backsweep Handlebar
- XLC ALL MTN Dropper Lever Seatpost
- Ergon SFC3 Saddle
- Ergon GA3 Grips
Custom Build (£4567.89 is just a nominal amount. The actualy cost of the build would be frame + parts + accessories TBC)