Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
We can provide tubes for free and you can do this yourself. But if you don't fancy it, we will do it for you.
- 8 x 26" Tubes makes a tight platform (pictured)
- 10 x 700c Tubes is easier to stretch around things, but isn't as tight, and doesn't look as nice.
- Cut the valve stems off so you don't scratch your rack, or have bits of metal sticking out where they might catch.
- A nice compromise is 4 x 27.5 tubes for the outer straps, and 4 x 26" ones for the inner ones.
- Allow at least 30 mins for this. It's suprisingly tiring. Especially if you do it wrong and have to do it twice.
Note: Rack not included.