Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
A good lightweight centre lock hub. Reliable and durable. Great for a road disc setup, available in quick release and through axle.
48 Points of engagement.
Centerlock / 230g
● Bearings：4 (6902*3+6802*1)
– Hub(6902*2) freehub body(6802+6902)
● Hole count：24、28、32
● Axle system：
– M10(QR) / 135mm, 136mm
– 12 / 135mm, 136mm
– 12 / 142mm, 143mm
● P.C.D：Ø45 – Ø50.6
● Cassette：Aluminum (7075)
*Free Hub Body Compatible for
– Shimano 10 / 11s
– SRAM (24T)
Photos for illustrative purposes only; products do not come with Bitex logo on. Please note for microspline freehub body options you MUST purchase the microspline upgrade separately.
In House Wheelbuilding Service
Our workshop is home to a Wheel Fanatyk Morizumi Spoke Cutter & Threader machine for rapid turnaround using our range of stocked wheelbuilding parts.
Wheelbuilding turnaround is typicall 2 or 3 working days (so the threadlock has time to cure, and/or the tubeless tyres have time to settle before you ride on it).
- Custom wheelbuilding & rebuilding specialists.
- Competative labour pricing without compromising on build quality.
- Pillar & Sapim spoke and nipple stockists.
- Huge range of stocked hubs & hub components that we trust, and can easily source spares for (Bitex/Hope/SP Dynamo etc.).
- All wheelbuilds are covered by our 30 day labour guarantee. 30 days covers balancing and trueness and bedding in stages.
- All parts are covered by min. 12 month manufacturers warranty.
- Crash & Wear replacement discounts available.
- Labour is typically £35 per wheel. (It's more for carbon rims and extra light road rim brake wheels).
- We can use existing rims or hubs if they are still worth building.
If you need an experienced wheelbuilder to consult on the best parts for your application and budget then email James ([email protected]) directly, or call the workshop.