Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The workhorse standard disc hub from the range. Easily converted between a range of axle interfaces and freehub bodies, available in 24, 28 and 32 hole counts. Suitable for 6 bolt rotors only. 54pt freehub engagement, TPI bearings – 3×6902 and 1×6802 as standard (with Shimano 11spd freehub).
|Axle interface type (Rear)||
QR x 135mm, Through axle 12mm x 135mm, Through axle 12mm x 142mm
|Freehub Body (54pt)||
Shimano 11 speed (standard), Shimano 11 speed (Steel), Shimano Microspline (please purchase upgrade), SRAM XD, SRAM XDR, SRAM XD (Steel)
24h, 28h, 32h, 40h
In House Wheelbuilding Service
Our workshop is home to a Wheel Fanatyk Morizumi Spoke Cutter & Threader machine for rapid turnaround using our range of stocked wheelbuilding parts.
Wheelbuilding turnaround is typicall 2 or 3 working days (so the threadlock has time to cure, and/or the tubeless tyres have time to settle before you ride on it).
- Custom wheelbuilding & rebuilding specialists.
- Competative labour pricing without compromising on build quality.
- Pillar & Sapim spoke and nipple stockists.
- Huge range of stocked hubs & hub components that we trust, and can easily source spares for (Bitex/Hope/SP Dynamo etc.).
- All wheelbuilds are covered by our 30 day labour guarantee. 30 days covers balancing and trueness and bedding in stages.
- All parts are covered by min. 12 month manufacturers warranty.
- Crash & Wear replacement discounts available.
- Labour is typically £35 per wheel. (It's more for carbon rims and extra light road rim brake wheels).
- We can use existing rims or hubs if they are still worth building.
If you need an experienced wheelbuilder to consult on the best parts for your application and budget then email James ([email protected]) directly, or call the workshop.