Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The weight is very appealing on this hubset, making it one of the lightest in its class. It is also very reliable and durable owing to the ABEC 5 TPI bearings and responsive owing to its 48pt engagement. It is a versatile hub, well suited to a broad variety of applications.
48 Points of engagement
Sealed Bearings / 4
Bearing size: 2x 6902, 2×6802
Bearing make: TPI
O.L.D : 130mm or 135mm
Axle : Ø10 – A7075
P.C.D : Ø38.5 / 50.6
Spoke hole diameter: 2.4mm
Centre to flange: 16mm drive side, 37mm non-drive side
Cassette : Aluminium, 7075
Pawls: 6, 2 groups of 3
Please note photos are for illustrative purposes only; products do not come with Bitex logo on.
In House Wheelbuilding Service
Our workshop is home to a Wheel Fanatyk Morizumi Spoke Cutter & Threader machine for rapid turnaround using our range of stocked wheelbuilding parts.
Wheelbuilding turnaround is typicall 2 or 3 working days (so the threadlock has time to cure, and/or the tubeless tyres have time to settle before you ride on it).
- Custom wheelbuilding & rebuilding specialists.
- Competative labour pricing without compromising on build quality.
- Pillar & Sapim spoke and nipple stockists.
- Huge range of stocked hubs & hub components that we trust, and can easily source spares for (Bitex/Hope/SP Dynamo etc.).
- All wheelbuilds are covered by our 30 day labour guarantee. 30 days covers balancing and trueness and bedding in stages.
- All parts are covered by min. 12 month manufacturers warranty.
- Crash & Wear replacement discounts available.
- Labour is typically £35 per wheel. (It's more for carbon rims and extra light road rim brake wheels).
- We can use existing rims or hubs if they are still worth building.
If you need an experienced wheelbuilder to consult on the best parts for your application and budget then email James ([email protected]) directly, or call the workshop.