Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Gates Carbon Drive belt drive offers a powerful and reliable drive system for any bike. Clean, quiet and low maintenance, these characteristics highlight all Gates Carbon Drive products. The different Gates Carbon Drive system variants have been specially developed for different areas of use when cycling. Thus, an optimally suitable product can always be offered for each area.
The CDX series represents the pinnacle of Gates Carbon Drive technology. CDX stands for best materials, highest manufacturing standards and innovative design solutions. CDX components guarantee maximum efficiency and durability with perfect function. This makes them the first choice for anyone who uses their bike or e-bike daily, excessively, or as sports equipment, 365 days a year, under the highest loads, in all track conditions and in any weather.
Gates CDX belts have extra reinforced carbon fibers and an extra abrasion resistant polyurethane tread. CDX components are the strongest and most durable carbon drive components and therefore also ideally suited for use on mountain bikes and EMTB with mid-mounted motors and high torques.
- For technical dimensions see PDF on Gates website.
- Please note: 9 Spline sprockets are not compatible with Enviolo hubs.
- for use on standard freewheel bodies
- belt line can be adjusted individually with a spacer kit (not included)
- not direction-bound, adjustment of the belt line is possible both with spacers and via the center offset of the sprocket
- particularly wear-resistant and lightweight aerospace stainless steel
- innovative tooth profile for optimum performance and durability
- designed for maximum service life
- ideal for daily use, e-bikes or trekking, optimal function even under the most stressful conditions
- open tooth profile (Mudports) for trouble-free operation even in adverse conditions such as snow or mud
- receptacle for all common hub gears as well as Shimano IGH hubs (9 Spline)
- weight-optimized, cutting-edge design
- Center Track design with central guide flange prevents the belt from running off
- 11mm pitch