Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The New Skool frameset is an excellent base for a strong steel singlespeed. Built with 4130 cro-moly and with clearance for a fairly wide tyre, we grabbed a few and built them with drop bars, riser bars, and upright backswept bars.
This build is an example of how we like to do fast, simple, upright city bikes.
- Handbuilt wheels
- Sturmey Archer A2 Automatic 2 Speed Rear Hub with matching front Track Hub
- Laced onto Polished Kinlin MLD Rims with Sapim Leader spokes
- Panaracer Pasela Amber Wall Tyres
- BLB Vader Handlebar and Uno Saddle
- Dia Compe 2 finger brake levers with Dual Pivot brakes.
- Raised gearing for flat conditions (like most of East London).