Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The PD-8X combines a precision 6V3W dynamo with a modern 15mm* thru-axle and 6-bolt disc mount.
Not only the most efficient in its class, the PD-8X is also the lightest at 420g.
- Axle 15mm Maxle type
- PCD 58mm disc side, 52mm connector side
- Centre to Flange CL 23mm, CR 29mm
- OLD 100mm
- Colour Black
SP Dynamo Servicing
If you have an SP Dynamo hubs that requires servicing, please contact us as we can arrange for it to be returned to the service centre in Cambridge, where the hub can be repaired or replaced for a ludicrously low charge (if out of warranty).
In House Wheelbuilding Service
Our workshop is home to a Wheel Fanatyk Morizumi Spoke Cutter & Threader machine for rapid turnaround using our range of stocked wheelbuilding parts.
Wheelbuilding turnaround is typicall 2 or 3 working days (so the threadlock has time to cure, and/or the tubeless tyres have time to settle before you ride on it).
- Custom wheelbuilding & rebuilding specialists.
- Competative labour pricing without compromising on build quality.
- Pillar & Sapim spoke and nipple stockists.
- Huge range of stocked hubs & hub components that we trust, and can easily source spares for (Bitex/Hope/SP Dynamo etc.).
- All wheelbuilds are covered by our 30 day labour guarantee. 30 days covers balancing and trueness and bedding in stages.
- All parts are covered by min. 12 month manufacturers warranty.
- Crash & Wear replacement discounts available.
- Labour is typically £35 per wheel. (It's more for carbon rims and extra light road rim brake wheels).
- We can use existing rims or hubs if they are still worth building.
If you need an experienced wheelbuilder to consult on the best parts for your application and budget then email James ([email protected]) directly, or call the workshop.