Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Squire’s new Chainlok™ 10 takes wearable security to the toughest Sold Secure level for bicycles achieving Pedal Cycle (formerly Bicycle) Diamond approval.
Constructed from a 10mm hardened square alloy steel chain, this ultra-tough wearable bike chain lock features a stylish and protective neoprene cover that is both comfortable to wear and kind to your bike frame. An adjustable extender strap is included enabling users to wear the Chainlok™ safely without the product being locked to the body when cycling.
The Chainlok™ 10 features the same unique patented linear pin tumbler locking mechanism as the Straplok™ 35/850.
The unique dimple-key slots into the lock body in either direction without the need for turning, and the push button releases the chain for quick and easy operation.
Weighing 2.3kg the Chainlok™ 10, with a length of 850mm, provides robust and dependable security, ideal for locking all high-end bicycles, e-bikes and cargo b
- Ultra-tough wearable-chain bike lock
- Sold Secure Bicycle Diamond Approved
- 10mm hardened square alloy steel chain
- Protective neoprene cover
- Comfortable to wear and kind to your bike frame
- Unique patented linear pin tumbler locking mechanism
- The dimple key slot system operates without the need for turning, opening with the push of a button to release the strap for quick and easy use
- 2x Dimple keys included
- Includes an adjustable extender strap enabling user flexibility when worn around the waist
- Lock length 850mm
- Connect multiple Chainlok™ 10 bike locks together to extend the reach of your lock when securing additional bikes
- Ideal for locking all premium bicycles, e-bikes and cargo bikes